TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Not sure if this is true or not but I heard you can't buy a confederate flag on Ebay or Amazon but you can buy the Mexican and ISIS flags all day long! Guess we now have to hide our own HISTORY!

GaryL

Reactions: Smitty Blackstone

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Not sure if this is true or not but I heard you can't buy a confederate flag on Ebay or Amazon but you can buy the Mexican and ISIS flags all day long! Guess we now have to hide our own HISTORY!

GaryL
Nope, not at all...as is usually true of crazy shit like this that gets out and stays out on the Inter Tubes.
SNOPES can save a lot of embarrassment if checked first. There are other "truth checkers" out there too...
http://http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/24/amazon-isis-flag/

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
656 Posts
Wow great imagery. Ask those dead blacks that were in New York City during the Civil War when one of the worst attacks on them happened by the wonderful population there. Oh, and ask your neighbor Indian friend what he thought of the US Government.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Don't forget that the United States stole the Hawaiian Islands from the legitimate Hawaiian government at gun point in the 1890s.
Queen Liliuokalani asked her people not to fight because she knew that they would all die in vain in such a war.
The Americans had the superior firepower and those Hawaiians who did resist did die in battle.
Not until Clintons' presidency was an apology given.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it was the British that paid for the slaves from the Africans that had them in the Bahamas waiting to ship them here. So England should pay not us.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
And it was the British that paid for the slaves from the Africans that had them in the Bahamas waiting to ship them here. So England should pay not us.
History is a reality they don't want us to know or remember. In the new TV series "Legends & Lies" some of the real facts are being shown while many are still arguing the validity of known historical facts.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on ebay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.
I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on ebay) and ran it up the flag pole...
Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat us down.
Hot Damn — Safe at last — Ain’t America great or what?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on ebay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.
I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on ebay) and ran it up the flag pole...
Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat us down.
Hot Damn — Safe at last — Ain’t America great or what?
Now that I've hit "like" I'm probably being watched too. You're right I feel safer already. LOL This was hilarious. Thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Now that I've hit "like" I'm probably being watched too. You're right I feel safer already. LOL This was hilarious. Thanks for sharing it.
NAH! You were probably being watched already! Keep in mind now, "Feeling Safe" is just a feeling while being safe is an exact attitude.

GaryL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts