·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm starting to rebuild the second TW - bought for the nice price of 300 euro

Pictures are going to follow - we 're making an album of it
just 4 fun

At the moment there is not much to show for besides a stripped frame.

The gastank is allready polished to the metal and we sprayed blanc spray on it - the seat is at the furnish shop as we speak.

It is going to be a brown leather seat with stitches, I'm curious to see the result.

Now we ( my girlfriend and me - it is going to be her bike so we work together on it
) were thinking of installing another handlebar and

instead of choosing a higher handlebar we are wondering how the bike would look with clip-ons or an M-handlebar or a dragbar.

In other words, lower the steering instead of getting it higher like the most of us do.

Do some of you have example pictures of TW's that have a handlebar like that ?

I googled my *ss off but I don't get a good picture that fully shows the result.

Do some of you have a good picture ?

Allready thanks for all input
project will be dropped on this site when we have something to show for

grtz

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I dont like having extra "tabs" on the bike. I think it would look pretty sweet if he would mount a vapor speedo on the bar clamps. Just my opinion... as usual. But I do like the way that bike ended up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the moment I can't see a video but that is probably because of the restrictions here on my company desktop.

I will check again tonight at home and hopefully I get the link over there.

Thx allready for the input

grtz

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, nice vid I must say. If you go to the guys own page on tube you can see him riding it, it goes pretty smooth and sounds great.

I allready founded the bike as picture but I did not stumble on a vid of it.

Thx
gonna try it out I guess, a dragbar, so its a little higher then the clip-ons he used. I don't want to lower seat hight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts