TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I am hooked and ready to purchase a new TW200, anyone in the area have a dealer they recommend somewhere close to the Cincinnati/Loveland area? Thanks!

Registered
I would just try all the dealers close to you. Walk in and ask the price. If it seems really high, turn and walk out. You will be there for a least an hour before they get down to the real price. The dealer that gives you a low price right away gets the deal. I know this from experience. I actually paid $100 more for mine than I could have got at a another dealer. He gave me the price and there was no BS. Took 15 minutes and I was putting it on my truck.

I spent over an hour the day before at another dealer. I was walking out the door before he gave me the "real price". I learn a valuable lesson that day. I kept walking. My time is worth more than haggling over price. Give me your price with no BS and you get my business.

My 2 cents.

Registered
Just FYI, I picked up a garaged, like new '13, private sale, with 800 miles on it for $2500. Some nice ones out there if you poke around a little. That would leave about $2500 for upgrades/customizations. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts