TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't drink any of the current energy drinks but I do want to thank all of you who do. Your dollars go towards producing these ever so entertaining promotional videos, Thanks! Just don't try this at home kids.:rolleyes:

This would be fun on the TW if not for normal tour bus traffic.

I bet Ken would tell us to come to New Zealand if we want scenery to play in without all the crowds of China.
That is a 1200 hp twin turbo 4 rotor Wankel in that Mazda MX5 if you are curious.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I wouldn't exactly call those drifters "fools".
They are consummate professional drivers in top of the line equipment, making lotsa money, smoke & noise and having lotsa fun!

If you think a TW would be fun, you should try a Supermoto some time on roads like that...yee haa!

I had that little bike for a few years and it was a stone blast...great track day bike, especially on a tight track.
Most fun was tricking sport bikes into a "run" on a twisty road...Bye-Bye!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I wouldn't exactly call those drifters "fools".
They are consummate professional drivers in top of the line equipment, making lotsa money, smoke & noise and having lotsa fun!

If you think a TW would be fun, you should try a Supermoto some time on roads like that...yee haa!

I had that little bike for a few years and it was a stone blast...great track day bike, especially on a tight track.
Most fun was tricking sport bikes into a "run" on a twisty road...Bye-Bye!

Absolutely! Supermoto destroys supersport any day, on real-world roads! A road like that pictured in this video would be amazing on an SM.

On a totally unrelated "note" (pun not intended, haha), I really like the song in the first video: Linkin Park - No More Sorrow! I especially like the instrumental in the beginning, and the way they sort of add layers, up to 1:05 - amazing sound! I could listen to that all day.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
hey kj7687 -

Here's a bit of SuperMoto for you...back 'em in and burn 'em out.

Hoochie Mama!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I'm glad they make money...keep the cool vids coming!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I'm glad they make money...keep the cool vids coming!
Yea, I couldn't possibly give less of a crap about Red Bull, but the things they get behind...hell yes lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts