Registered
1,861 Posts
Cool.
What happened to the drone?

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool.
What happened to the drone?
The drone is still alive! They were unfamiliar trails, so I was focused on staying upright...if you know what I mean ;)

I might be headed back there in a few days. I'll bring the eye in the sky next time around!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Good I'm not the only one making up silly songs when I'm riding. It does make light of the adventure and potential risks.

I've gotten used to being behind other riders as if I'm their camera operator...I keep telling them to get their own camera. lol It does help to show the terrain by seeing someone in front of you though. Especially when action cams make everything look easier.

Fun looking ride.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
TW, I love long solo rides...lots of time to "make stuff up"!
I'm a sometime writer for moto-mags.

Once on a l-o-n-g solo from FL. back to Texas through the shallow end of the LA gene pool, I wrote a story.
An erotic, horror, motorcycle story!

Oh, well...it was something to do.:eek:

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good I'm not the only one making up silly songs when I'm riding. It does make light of the adventure and potential risks.

I've gotten used to being behind other riders as if I'm their camera operator...I keep telling them to get their own camera. lol It does help to show the terrain by seeing someone in front of you though. Especially when action cams make everything look easier.

Fun looking ride.
Haha! Too funny. We should release our greatest hits on Spotify!

I kept telling my brother to take point so I could film him, but he said the footage would better without him in the frame. He'll get there soon enough!

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TW, I love long solo rides...lots of time to "make stuff up"!
I'm a sometime writer for moto-mags.

Once on a l-o-n-g solo from FL. back to Texas through the shallow end of the LA gene pool, I wrote a story.
An erotic, horror, motorcycle story!

Oh, well...it was something to do.:eek:
It sounds like something my mother would like to read! Move over 50 Shades!

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep up the good work and you'll be ready for Moab before you know it.
Thank you and very good point! All of the riding I do, up until Moab, will be considered "training".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts