TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The poor thing was just sitting there being neglected so I just had to.....1998 dr200 the first question my wife asked.......ummm we already have one of those:mad: so why did you get another one? I said because um uh i dunnooo cause I like it? and it was really really cheap. she was over it pretty quickly and just kind a muttered ok what ever:) she knows my weakness is really cheap bikes so......any way just trying to figure out what to do with it other than the usual revamp. I tried to buy this bike just before I got my tw and he would not sell it at that time and it has just set for a long time, it does however run like a champ. 20150613_152121.jpg 20150613_152109.jpg

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Nice. These DR's can be found for ridiculously cheap.

·
Registered
19,553 Posts
I bet your wife has more than one pair of shoes so you are entitled to another DR. Truck is awesome. I had a '62 with the rare full width back window and loved the way the A-pillar canted forward. Sold it for $800, probably couldn't buy it back for $8,000 today.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
yes I like my old truck, it's the only thing I got to drive right now till my suburban is ready. thought I throw a pic up just for fun, I just put the old school 9.00 16 tires on it. View attachment 18632
America summarized in a single photograph? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts