TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woild like to remove baffel ( no Idia how to spell baffel correctly) if it is great if not whatever. I remover it and ran the bike for a fue days pulled the spark plug and it looks like its running very lean. Just wondering if any one here has removed there's and what size jet they used to solve that problem. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
If you can't spell it, you shouldn't remove it. If you don't remove it, you don't have a problem. Oh, if you want a Harley, you need more money.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Woild like to remove baffel ( no Idia how to spell baffel correctly) if it is great if not whatever. I remover it and ran the bike for a fue days pulled the spark plug and it looks like its running very lean. Just wondering if any one here has removed there's and what size jet they used to solve that problem. Thanks for the help.
Baffle aside. For those that are not familiar with the spell check that is incorporated into the forum....after you have typed a word, if a red squiggly line appears under that word, it's probably spelled incorrectly. To get a selection of better choices, hover your mouse over the word with the red squiggle and right click. This will give you options. HTH OM

·
Registered
443 Posts
I personally am unsuccessful with a good speel checker for IE

Firefox does it on the run

I would only bother with exhaust playing until after you have done a little porting and polishing

Work diligently and you may release that 1/2 HP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts