TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
streetvibes.jpg Well it is the time of year again when hosts one of it's last themed events before the snow flies. Street Vibrations is primarily for the Harley lovers and those who embrace the lifestyle, very Sturgis-esque. Reno is aswarm with thousands of interesting custom and modified cruisers. Lots of modified riders too.:p
Unfortunately there have already been the inevitable accidents. Fatality yesterday in the classic truck pulling out blocking a lonely backcountry highway never seeing the approaching Harley intent on a pleasant cruise. "Gee Officer, never saw 'em".

In the meantime I am enjoying the 5 days of "potato-potato" rumbling up canyon from the interstate miles away. Anyone here ever go? I went , once was enough but i imagine many of you would really like the entertainment, bikes, trade shows, camaraderie, customs, and fashions both male and female.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Video froze at the 2:21 mark and wouldn't budge for like ten minutes!? Luckily it got going again just as my wife was coming into the living room:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see what was frozen on your screen at 2:21. Biker chicks, lots of biker chicks....
Just tell your wife Fred corrupted you and made you watch

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
At 3:19, the reflection. Notice something about it?

Like; it's NOT reversed? It is a reflection of a reflection. Either that or it's a photoshop.
Computer just keeps locking up at 2:21! Maybe I can skip forward to the 3:19 mark? Oh well I will try again tonight when the wife goes to sleep.......

Tom

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Street Vibrations is the #1 reason I'm glad I moved out of Reno. I absolutely hated it when they were in town... the loud pipes everywhere, clogging up the roads, etc. Most of them are posers anyway. Did I mention I hate Harleys? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts