TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renting a bike in Oregon for a week is gonna cost me about $800. A tour for. 3 days costs $850 and covers lodging, tour guide, food, etc. any TW riders in Oregon wanna be my tour guide for free or cheap for 3 days and show me some good trails and skills? I'd love to check out Oregon in first week of June as I plan on moving out of NY and am in need of amazing scenery and nature.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am in oregon I live in roseburg, where do you want to ride? I am also planning a trip to central oregon this summer, I have (i think) 3 other people going. We are leaving june 21-28th, thats the plan anyway.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to say that i plan on being there june 1-5 as i have a wedding to attend to on the 7th in pullman, wa.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was planning on riding the bike to the wedding but plans could change to renting the bike after the wedding. I just know renting a car and airfare tickets will total around $500 and i'm not made of money at all. Still working a full time low paying job and going back to college soon hoping for a good career in who knows what

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am also in Oregon. I live in Grants Pass. There are LOTS of great spots to ride in Oregon. Are you renting out of Bend?

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you jumped on Hwy 97 an' headed down 97 to the Crater Lake Area, maybe I could get the wife to support us in the pickup! If you end up going with 66roadkill66, I might try to snag an invitation and take some time off. . . : )B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts