TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What replacement mirrors are available that may bend more then the stock ones. maybe some low profile ones.

I know this was discussed on the old forum but I can’t seem to find it. I broke a mirror last weekend trying to run down a parked tree going up a pretty steep incline. I usually take them off when off-road riding but forgot to and since in haven’t crashed in years I figured what the heck.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
51 Posts
One option is the Ken Sean Folding dual sport mirror. I know there are a few guys that run these on here. They fold in while off road and then fold right back out for the ride home. Might be what you need.

Dennis Kirk - Ken Sean Dual Sport Folding MIrror

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Ken Sean mirrors on my TW and they are great, but If I was going to look at another option the Double Take Mirrors look like a better option as they can come right off and be left wherever (or switch to 1 if needed). I use a Ram mount for the GPS and GoPro camera. Great system.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Good info folks!....looks like I'll give the double takes a shot!.....after I pay my taxes...of course.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Anyone have any updates or current opinions on these mirrors?. TIA

I have the Ken Sean ones, like 'em a lot. No problems in two years of smashing them into tree branches....When I forget to stow them!

But yes, to take them off entirely is a PITA, I never felt the need.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Good info folks!....looks like I'll give the double takes a shot!.....after I pay my taxes...of course.
A hundred for a pair is a bit steep for me, especially the way I ride, but they are very cool.

·
Registered
200 Posts
At $10 a pair, you can afford to break a lot of these Emgo Mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts