TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
OEM tubes work just fine unless you're trying to crucify the tires and tubes on a cactus plant outside of Yarnell, Arizona where it is a chilling 55 degrees this afternoon. Here in Wellington, Nevada we got up to 40 degrees today so it's unlikely I'll be out riding and puncturing anything.

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
Qwerty did a good search for them about a year and a half ago. He said for the rear that the only option was the OEM in North America. He didn't say if he had found them anywhere else in the world though. There are however heavy duty options for the front.

For the front:
For a super heavy duty tube try this

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like OEM is the only option. for $32+ I'd like heavy duty but I guess that it is a whole lot of rubber so the price isn't too crazy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
OEM tubes work just fine unless you're trying to crucify the tires and tubes on a cactus plant outside of Yarnell, Arizona where it is a chilling 55 degrees this afternoon. Here in Wellington, Nevada we got up to 40 degrees today so it's unlikely I'll be out riding and puncturing anything.
Hey, i worked all day with a chainsaw clearing an old pack trail. I didn't notice anything chilly about the weather. 'Fact I thought it was quite nice.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Every time I have changed my tires the tubes looked really good, as in almost new looking, so I reused them. I have lost count but I have used either 3 or 4 tires on the one tube that is presently in the back tire. I think the tire that is on there now is the 4th tire.

It is a Bridgestone tube I bought from American Motorcycle Tire - American Motorcycle Tire a few years ago. At the time I think I paid less than $20 for it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just replaced front and rear with OEM Bridgestones. They are more than sufficient for what I do. After looking around, I bought from Amazon. I thought a dealer would be more expensive, and I feel alot better using a credit card and the ability to return things on Amazon versus some other site out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts