TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to put the perfect blue seat from my 98 on the shelf and put a used beater on for thrashing(well as much as I thrash now), I was looking at some used ones on ebay but they were about $150.
Searching the web I found that the seat listed for 2008 up was only $98.63, with shipping it came to $108.62, this was from Partzilla and I had it in about a week.
I'm not trying to plug them but an entire seat assembly for under $100, just wanted to share that with anyone looking for one themselves, I put the pic of the part number along with the seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Partzilla is excellent. If you hunt around, there's discount codes available as well. I'm putting in an order for our growing herd of bikes this week. Saves me a PILE of $$$ over the local stealership.
Don't get me wrong, I like to support them, and will continue to do so on an as-needs basis, but the last time I visited, I got dinged $12+ for a key blank.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it isn't snowing here so I thought I would put the new seat on the 98, it looks good, I just need to get used to black now T Dub new seat.JPG

·
Registered
185 Posts
I bought a black seat cover for my 98 as well. My old blue cover was completely cracked. It hasn't got here yet but now I know how it will look, although your bike looks to be in better condition than mine. My plastics are so beat up...:(

Zack

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought a black seat cover for my 98 as well. My old blue cover was completely cracked. It hasn't got here yet but now I know how it will look, although your bike looks to be in better condition than mine. My plastics are so beat up...:(

Zack
It's nice to have good looking plastic, but it hurts that much more when you dump it.
I bought a complete BW200 front end to put on it, but it looks like crap and I just can't make her ugly yet.
Chris

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice find.

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Correct Trailmaster, seats are effectively the same. I believe "TW" name derives from ancient sandscript phrase meaning "interchangeable parts";)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts