TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this forum. Great posts and great people that make a great online (and on occasion real life) community!

So, I decided I wanted to represent the forum on my bike. I've seen Mr.Bracket's tw200forum.com decal and maybe one other before. I did my best with 3/4" vinyl letters using masking tape to get the spacing and alignment right.

Who else is rep'n the forum on their bikes?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
DB,

your bike looks better after the crash than mine does normally, very clean!

great job on the props for the forum!

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
On the back of my truck canopy.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have one of these on each of my panniers. I got them from fellow forum member MBGraphics for a very reasonable price.

He also custom made these for me but as you can see they aren't adhering to well to the Clarke tank.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have one of these on each of my panniers. I got them from fellow forum member MBGraphics for a very reasonable price.

He also custom made these for me but as you can see they aren't adhering to well to the Clarke tank.

Those on your panniers look good, shame about the ones on the Clarke tank.

I remember when Truelight did the T-shirts awhile back, but I haven't seen a similar offering in decal form.

It would be cool if someone with the equipment to do decals could maybe set something up with the moderators to do a fundraiser.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an FYI, the adhesive vinyl numbers and letters held up flawlessly to the thorough pressure washing they received today at the DIY carwash.

I was worried that they might peel off when subjected to presoak chemicals and pressure wash and rinse, but I guess the Arizona sun has baked them on well enough that they aren't going anywhere that easy!

I'm always happy to answer the inevitable "what kind of bike is that???" questions that all TW riders have come to know and love, this way my bike can help spread the good word even when it's parked.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Some of the designs I've worked up in for possible sticker / silkscreen generation.. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts