TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
It's that time of year again when we all consider small changes that could be made to better ourselves. Lomax and me quit cigs in 2015 and quit e-cigs in 2016. (We bought our bikes with the money we saved interestingly enough.) Well, as quitting bad habits can be a bit of a booger, we decided to give ourselves a little more enjoyable resolution this yr. We're quitting margarine. lol Only real butter from here on out for us.
So what have y'all came up with?

*** And because littletommy misses me so much when I don't get on the forum, I solemnly promise to show up more often. :D

*** O yeah, almost forgot...I'm going to send him some cookies too. :p

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Congrats on quitting smoking for sure!!! I especially love the last two resolutions though. ;)

:p

It's that time of year again when we all consider small changes that could be made to better ourselves. Lomax and me quit cigs in 2015 and quit e-cigs in 2016. (We bought our bikes with the money we saved interestingly enough.) Well, as quitting bad habits can be a bit of a booger, we decided to give ourselves a little more enjoyable resolution this yr. We're quitting margarine. lol Only real butter from here on out for us.
So what have y'all came up with?

*** And because littletommy misses me so much when I don't get on the forum, I solemnly promise to show up more often. :D

*** O yeah, almost forgot...I'm going to send him some cookies too. :p

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
God bless you guys, you know I love you!! :D I hope you guys have a great year!! :)
:hippy2: :love_heart: :sunny: Happy New Year LT :hippy2: :love_heart: :sunny:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Careful Dan, setting such a lofty goal may be hard to achieve! Maybe just close the door half way, or whistle a tune while occupying the "Library of Congress." :p;):D

BTW, looks like we're one picture closer to that TW calendar we've been threatening to publish! :eek:

My New Years resolution? Too much pressure, I'll try again next year... :cool:

:eek:ccasion16:HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! :eek:ccasion16:

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
After lunch today with a Basque & former Anderson Valley resident I decided I better learn to speak more Bootling.
Harpin on burlappin huh..... :D

Tom

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats on quitting cigs. I quit smoking almost 5 years ago now, one of the best decisions I ever made. My resolutions are to focus on paying off the only one of my 3 cars I don't own outright, as well as paying off the loan used to buy the TW, and hopefully being able to get enough money saved up that come time my apartment lease is up I can try to find a house to rent instead. Also hope to get the TW cleaned up a bit and replace as many parts as possible to keep it in great running shape.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
After lunch today with a Basque & former Anderson Valley resident I decided I better learn to speak more Bootling.
Sue and I use a form of Boontling to keep track of a long list of passwords. We have to write them down but the language we use is only known to us so it doesn't matter if anyone sees the list.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts