TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to purchase a project bike this week. I'll be needing lots of items. I usually don't do E-bay. I don't care if most of the parts are new or used. I've found most everything I need on bikebandit's parts diagrams. someone's got to have better prices. Where is a good place to source parts? I'm on a tight budjet to get her on the road again.

I need items like a tail light and fender assembly, front fender, passenger pegs and mounts, left side plastic, and ignition switch. I downloaded a service manual. I'd like a paper copy too.

I'm sure I'll be asking some more questions too!

Thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess with the TW's it either used or Yamaha for parts!

If I would've asked that question about a KLR650 I'd be laughed at for not finding anything!

On the KLX forums there is a sticky that has links to mods, part #'s, racks, conversions, you name it. That would be helpful on these forums too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.