TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my work asked me what I would like for a retirement gift I get a hundred dollars for years of service so I get $3,200 so I blew them away with this request. DUI TLS350 Drysuit a first.

funny I remember guys getting 1911's for the gift.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This suit will come in handy in New Zealand and I want to dive the PSNW and the Galapagos and the ship wreaks of the great lakes.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And if I do make it to Alaska 2017 I would dive for gold.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Cool and dry. lol What about the 1911??? Request that.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Z, I thought you said, several self-bannings ago, that you were going to give up diving when you retired?:D
Ideas change over the course of three weeks.;)

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Z, I thought you said, several self-bannings ago, that you were going to give up diving when you retired?:D
Everyone keeps telling me I am to young to retire so you better get a hobby.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I asked for a Visa Gift card and will get me a 2017 TW200.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Everyone keeps telling me I am to young to retire so you better get a hobby.
You are never to young to "retire"....I did at 53....but you gotta have a hobby, prefer one that pays cash :)

So Driving RVs for delivery for about 6 years and officiating High School and College Sports for many years fills that bill....just don't sit on your arse and drink 7 days a week...well unless you have the money :eek:

·
Registered
20,167 Posts
Drysuit opens up a whole new sea of opportunities Z, good move. As the years progress I find myself disliking cold water more and more but with a good drysuit....:icon_thumright:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Paul I'll send you a box of adult diapers to go with your drysuit. As much as I pee when diving I would have to double them up when using a dry suit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts