TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those guys are top notch I am in the process of buying a new helmet. It wasnt the best fit and they even exchanged it and paid for the shipping back through ups. Best customer service out there. Fast shipping. ... Definitely try them out!!!:usa2:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
I've used them many times in the past, never a problem. Their website is one of the best with videos for most of what they sell.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Every expieriemce ive had with revzilla is always a great one! You gotta hit their store in philadelphia,pa

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
They are great. You can order five helmets and pick the one you like and send the rest back. No other company will let you do that. Zappos is another company that does this with regular shoes. I was trying to find which brand fit me best and they were great.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Revzilla is great. I have bought a lot from them in that past and the experience has always been great. Last year when I bought my new revit sand jacket and pants I didn't like how the pants fit per their measurements so I had to exchange. Totally hassle free, had the new pants before I shipped the originals back. The person I spoke with on the phone was extremely helpful too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I don't even shop around anymore, I just go to Revzilla.com. If they stock it, I order it. Most times I receive my order in 2 days and that is with free shipping. I ordered new cheek pads for my XD from them this morning.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Check out Revzilla's Dianese line of protection gear. I have the norsorex vest and the easy fit knee guards. Awesome stuff!
You totally forget your wearing armor its so comfortable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts