TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One gently used Ricochet skid plate $75 delivered in the continental USA PM if interested.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Oooh, I think I beat you this time Smitty. I'll race you to the next item r80rt sells:p

Reactions: r80rt

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Fred you'll like this skid plate, it's a tough piece of work.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
What a sportsman like thing to say, Smitty.Very Noble. But of course it is easy to be gracious when you just got that deal on the killer $100 LIZDBRTH cooler kit:p
I must say I like this new burst of civilized behavior seen on this forum, so much nicer than some stuff we endured not too long ago. So enjoy that oil cooler, maybe r80rt can tell you of its history and the wonderful man behind it. If it is an original from Russ you should know about it and treasure it accordingly.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an original Russ, we had several phone conversations on it. To be honest it was hard for me to sell, but I want a forum member to keep it in the wind.

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD ! Thanks Fred!

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Alert: DMO pegs coming up for sale soon so if you guys want them you have to beat Smitty Blackstone who is pretty fast on the keyboard:D

r80rt, if you haven't got the PayPal yet the I must have sent it to some prince who says he is my long lost uncle in Nigeria. Let me know and I'm sure the prince will give me back my money.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Dan's a great guy. Dirt cheap on the stuff he is selling. Snag it up fast..

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Dan, you got a old vintage airhead you want to sell...?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I sort of got the jist (or is it gist) that he is no longer with us.
Felt it was not my business to look for details.

If you guys say he was a good guy, then I take it as truth.

What a sportsman like thing to say, Smitty.Very Noble. But of course it is easy to be gracious when you just got that deal on the killer $100 LIZDBRTH cooler kit:p
I must say I like this new burst of civilized behavior seen on this forum, so much nicer than some stuff we endured not too long ago. So enjoy that oil cooler, maybe r80rt can tell you of its history and the wonderful man behind it. If it is an original from Russ you should know about it and treasure it accordingly.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, the old airhead has a plush enough ride, I think I'll just hang on to it. Thanks for asking though :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts