TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words Unpaved !

I have one more Black TW skid plate in hand but I have 25 more on order

I still have Blue and standard aluminum in good supply

Vanvan owners if you have a Suzuki vanvan 2017 - 2019 that has the tube steel cradle or "engine protector" under your vanvan's engine I'd like to buy it or borrow it - EDIT UPDATE -I was able to find a few rusty ones on feebay but they will work as my patterns so I'm good to go building vanvan skid plate mounts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
vanvan update I have sourced a few engine subframes so the Ricochet skid plate can attach properly to any 17 - 19 Suzi vanvan it does add a bit to the cost but it's a bombproof set up

·
Registered
278 Posts
Fred I wish I would have remembered you were selling these, I would have bought one directly from you yesterday! I will be needing to purchase an engine cradle and a black DR200/vanvan skid plate if you have one.. aluminum if you don’t have black.

let me know how I can send payment!

-Mike

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
so funny I was moving my pile of skid plates today and thought damn I should have showed you them lol

I have blue, plain and red for vanvan but no black

$159 for mint black frame cradle and standard aluminum plate or $199 mint black cradle and red or blue plates

I can text pics of the colors the red is more burgundy and the blue rather dark

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Labor Day Weekend Bump for (New) TW200 and or vanvan RV200 Ricochet Skid Plates in standard aluminum, red, blue and black

pls email [email protected]

$119 total price delivered for the colors or $99 delivered for the standard aluminum finish

thanks for the interest !

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
still have plenty of the TW plates in Black, Red, Blue and Silver aka aluminium as the Aussies say

Some vanvan plates and subframes still up for grabs too

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Current Ricochet Skid plate prices (delivered) USA all 50 States, are $99 for standard aluminum and $119 total price delivered for colors

I have plenty of the standard aluminum finish , several in Black and a few each in Red or Blue

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
2 month Christmas bump with shipping prices dropped back to my 2009 rates

Current Ricochet Skid plate prices (delivered) USA all 50 States, are $99 for standard aluminum and $119 total price delivered for colors

I have plenty of the standard aluminum finish , several in Black and a few each in Red (sold out of red sorry) or Blue

·
Super Moderator
21,846 Posts
I'll take a standard skid...I'll shoot you a EM.
Hey Motor-brother! Fred's on the road, but he knows you are wanting a skid plate, he'll log on later when he gets a chance. (y)

Tell him you want the littletommy discount, should be worth about 5 cents... 😁😜

21 - 40 of 70 Posts