TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I still have plenty of Ricochet TW 200 skid plates in standard bare aluminum for $99 total price delivered USA and Black for $119 delivered in the USA I think I have a few in Red as well

·
Super Moderator
21,846 Posts
Black please good sir!

I just sent him a text. I am sure he will see this soon. He travels and is on the road a lot. Nicely priced, aren't they?

·
Registered
2022 TW200
1 Posts
I still have plenty of Ricochet TW 200 skid plates in standard bare aluminum for $99 total price delivered USA and Black for $119 delivered in the USA I think I have a few in Red as well
I would like a black anodized Ricochet skid plate for my ‘22 TW200, please. I’m new to the forum and don’t know the process here yet.
Thank you, Mike

·
Super Moderator
21,846 Posts
I would like a black anodized Ricochet skid plate for my ‘22 TW200, please. I’m new to the forum and don’t know the process here yet.
Thank you, Mike
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum bro!! Fred is often on the road and hard to get and you are a new member and won't be able to contact him either until you have 10 posts. So, I just texted him and told him you were looking. Please be patient, he'll be along when he's able.

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thank you, Mike
perfect timing I am moving and I found a new black Ricochet already packed and ready for shipping

they run $119 total price delivered in the USA I can accept Zelle, Apple Pay or you can mail a check, cash or postal money order just let me know if you want to make the purchase and I can mail Monday morning from Prescott AZ

Fred

[email protected] or PM in forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
perfect timing I am moving and I found a new black Ricochet already packed and ready for shipping

they run $119 total price delivered in the USA I can accept Zelle, Apple Pay or you can mail a check, cash or postal money order just let me know if you want to make the purchase and I can mail Monday morning from Prescott AZ

Fred

[email protected] or PM in forum
------------------
I just sent you email about purchasing a skid plate since I don't have enough posts to PM you yet.
Thanks,
Lorrin (my email has my name as part of the Email address you will receive from me...)

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
------------------
I just sent you email about purchasing a skid plate since I don't have enough posts to PM you yet.
Thanks,
Lorrin (my email has my name as part of the Email address you will receive from me...)
Hello I have not received any email maybe check the syntax [email protected]

$99 for bare alum or $119 for black or red

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hello I have not received any email maybe check the syntax [email protected]

$99 for bare alum or $119 for black or red
Sorry but venmo is owned by paypal and I have a lifetime ban from them and they will not let me access venmo

it will show as unclaimed in your venmo account so you can cancel the payment

I'm set u for Zelle which most major banks already use as part of their system ot Apple Pay which I really like but very few people seem to know ab out

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Sorry but venmo is owned by paypal and I have a lifetime ban from them and they will not let me access venmo

it will show as unclaimed in your venmo account so you can cancel the payment

I'm set u for Zelle which most major banks already use as part of their system ot Apple Pay which I really like but very few people seem to know ab out
Hey Other Fred, we have a lot in common. In the late 70's I was banned for life from Club Dik in San Antonio. A number of years ago the place went belly up and now there is an outfit that sells bubble tea (whatevernell that is) in there. I outlived them!

I hope you outlive PayPal.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
may 24th 2022 bump for the thread and in case you hit a bump grab your Ricochet Skid Plates

standard aluminum $99 delivered all 50 States

Black, red or blue $119 total price delivered

thanks

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I have 3 in black and a few in blue and several in aluminum raw finish

I'm on the road in Washington state today I do have some pates with me but it takes me a bit longer to get things mailed

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I have 3 in black and a few in blue and several in aluminum raw finish

I'm on the road in Washington state today I do have some pates with me but it takes me a bit longer to get things mailed
Hey Fred. Stop in and say hi on your way home. We are a moving target on the magnificent Oregon coast, escaping that inland heat.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 70 Posts