TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning and decided to take a quick trip up to Heber Valley. Here are a few pictures for ya'll to enjoy.

Sunrise

Snowcapped mountains

some Swans on the sewage ponds

A hawk that was munching on a mouse on top of the pole. ( it started to fly off right when I snapped the picture)

The storm rolling in as I headed home

I just realized I didn't even get the TW in any pictures... Well I'll make sure to next time.

I thought I was going to get snowed on from the looks of the storm cloud but it held off

long enough for me to get home!!!

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
Looked like you had a nice quick ride. I've seen lots of animals from the TW, but never seem to have the camera ready when wildlife is doing something cool, you got close. Darn TW has a way of scaring off the wildlife when it rolls up. Good thing the storm clouds held off for you, they look pretty, scary!Thanks for shareing photo's of your ride!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i actually flew right by the hawk and was 100 yards up before i realized what it was. turned the TW off and walked back. It was pretty neat to see...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Woke up this morning and decided to take a quick trip up to Heber Valley. Here are a few pictures for ya'll to enjoy.

Sunrise

Snowcapped mountains

some Swans on the sewage ponds

A hawk that was munching on a mouse on top of the pole. ( it started to fly off right when I snapped the picture)

The storm rolling in as I headed home

I just realized I didn't even get the TW in any pictures... Well I'll make sure to next time.

I thought I was going to get snowed on from the looks of the storm cloud but it held off

long enough for me to get home!!!

Is the road to Hannah still open? Or.......?

Mike

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think so because we haven't had any substantial snow yet but I don't know for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts