TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm near 15701, Indiana PA
your about 3 1/2 hours away, from ashland pa which is where we do some of our riding. you ever want to come out your more than welcome, you have any good riding where you are? it would take us about 5 hours to get to your neck of the woods from where we live.

·
Registered
8 Posts
JJ,

I am really close to you, Gallitzin PA, about 40 minutes away. I went to IUP. I go out that way all the time, but not much on the TW. I would come out for a ride though.

Rob

·
Registered
144 Posts
imxlr8tin couple years ago i went to centrailia pa for a ford ranger meet and off road ride. being that your so close to there do you ever ride up there or is it all posted now?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
imxlr8tin couple years ago i went to centrailia pa for a ford ranger meet and off road ride. being that your so close to there do you ever ride up there or is it all posted now?

I'm curious too, want to get out there one of these days... Just not too close to the cracks in the ground...

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I am just over the PA border in NY but close to Matamoras and Milford. We do most of our riding in the NY Catskill mountains looking for good back road trout streams.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts