TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
I really really liked that, what an impressive track through awesome aspens. I could not imagine a more beautifull singletrack. Thanks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. It was a strangely magical place unlike anything I'm used to seeing in our sagebrush covered country. There must have been a landslide years ago that created the lumpy texture to the landscape. And then to have it covered in that beautiful and naturally groomed ground cover is spectacular. Here's another picture from my same ride, but a different place. It was probably my best day of riding for the year.

20141009_135650.jpg

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the Right Fork of Hobble Creek Canyon just east of Springville, Utah.
The "Shire" is located where the pin marker is on the photo map I attached from Google Earth.

shire.jpg

If that doesn't work, I can send the coordinates to you.

The volcano looking mountain is also up Right Fork, a few miles further from the Shire. Turn on FR115 and go right at the T-intersection. FR 115 will dump out onto Diamond Fork Rd and eventually to Hwy 6 (Spanish Fork Canyon).

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
Looked like a very enjoyable place and ride. Thinking it was time to throw out the blanket and set up for a picnic!:D Kinda looked like the trail petered out though eh? Still, very scenic that's for sure!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Pretty fall colors!! you were making your own trail at the end. thanks for sharing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts