TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been lurking here off & on, but between injuries, moving, job hunting, & just feeling :ambivalence:, I haven't felt like posting.
But, I have been fiddling with the bike, and riding a fair bit.
Just finished a bit of a tour around south central BC, leaving Salmon Arm (new home base) and going through Kamloops to Merritt to spend a few days with dad, helped him set up & break in his new hot tub.
image.jpeg
Then through Princeton to Penticton for some appointments, saw mom and stayed with my younger son & his gf.
image.jpeg
Then through Osoyoos to Castlegar to see my buddy,
image.jpeg
And his people.
Then, the entire reason for the trip, a concert in Ymir (the only stop on this tour not in a major city) by the truly amazing Christa Couture. (No pics, too mesmerized to remember I had a camera in my pocket.)
Then through Revelstoke and back to Salmon Arm.
image.jpeg
1048 kms on the bike :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Fred, yeah, apparently it was time to get up. I tried hiding under the covers but he just kept digging me out 

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey welcome back, I thought maybe you sold your bike or something. did you ride the #1 from Revelstoke?
Yup, came straight down. I tell you, I need to get back up that direction soon, I see some epic rides through that scenery!

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Well, some people post but don't ride. At least you kept riding. :D

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Yup, came straight down. I tell you, I need to get back up that direction soon, I see some epic rides through that scenery!
wow!! you got BALLS! i don't even like driving my pick up on that road, Albertians think that is a race track. nice rides up to mica dam and down the arrow lakes for sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts