TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions of where to find size 34x30 riding pants? Not having much luck finding any.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Heh, also I don’t consider a 34 waist fat lol. I’m between a 34 and 36 depending on brand and not overweight. But I suppose every body shape is a bit different?.?.?.?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rocky Mountain Atv has a large section of 34x32 but still can’t find a size 34 with a 30 inch inseam. Thanks for responding.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm a big fan of Rev'it gear. Their pants are available in short and long sizes. I have a 30" inseam and I wear Rev'it Outback pants in a medium/short that I bought at Revzilla. If I were going to order again I would get the normal length. I find that riding pants are better a little too long as you spend most of your time seated on the bike and pants can ride up on you when seated. If you check out their size charts I'll bet you can find something that fits.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-outback-pants

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm a big fan of Rev'it gear. Their pants are available in short and long sizes. I have a 30" inseam and I wear Rev'it Outback pants in a medium/short that I bought at Revzilla. If I were going to order again I would get the normal length. I find that riding pants are better a little too long as you spend most of your time seated on the bike and pants can ride up on you when seated. If you check out their size charts I'll bet you can find something that fits.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-outback-pants
This......

When i got my current gear i could only find two brands that made a "short" Revit and Joe Rocket. I ended up with rev-it and have been really happy with it, i wear the sand 2 pant and jacket. The short rev-it is good for a 30" inseam, im actually a 29 in most pants and mine fit me well. A little long when standing and good when seated. I got mine 2 sizes up since they run a little small and i wanted to be able to wear them as an overpant for when i ride to work.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I've noticed a lot of riding pants only come in one inseam, often 32 or 34 I guess with the intent that if you need less you can just hem it up. I'm also fairly vertically challenged and always end up rolling up the legs a little bit so they stop dragging on the ground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts