TW200 Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2655 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
I've experienced more than 8 assassination attempts while riding my TW. Even more when you include all the motorcycles I've ridden over the years. Stupid drivers!

Just last night I saw Scooby Doo as suds on the side of a glass of beer posted on the WWW. And it wasn't just the face but the whole Scooby Dooby Doo!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Probably shouldn't have been such a bitch, then She'd only have to worry about the usual 3 attempts.
Zoiks! Scoob in the beer. Good thing they weren't eating Cheetos too. Coulda spotted the whole gang, Speedy and the Chopper Bunch, and Dick Dastardly.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Napercise, I had know idea there was a name for my most favorite exercise. Apparently I exercise way more than I thought. I should report this finding to my doctor. :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
I've been napercising for years now. Right after I snackercise. I'm in great shape. This dad bod didn't create itself dammitt!

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
I don't know why I find it creepy to make a park which once was a cemetery. Add bodies still buried there makes it even more creepy. I've been to at least one park that use to be a cemetery.

So how exactly does the human "scarecrow" actually fire the blanks? Google once called backrub, yeah, I think that's creepy too!

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
What is the penalty for an upside-down stamp in the UK? Off with your head or no soup for you? Sometimes things just don't matter. Sometimes suffering from an official German illness, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even start a "anything K run". In my previous life, running was a major almost daily aspect. I hated it so, so much...and still do which is why riding motorcycles is so fun. Except when you get stuck!

In my previous life I had to shine boots and shoes quite often as well. I hate shining boots and shoes now. Wearing motorcycle boots when riding is so much fun. Except when you get stuck!

2621 - 2640 of 2655 Posts