TW200 Forum banner

2641 - 2655 of 2655 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
I've seen the faces of some young buckaroo's dressed in their fancy matching motorcycle outfits exhibit a condescending look when a pack of TW's roll-up. I bet in most cases the fancy young riders are just like Oscar, criticizing the TW without ever having ridden one. When I make fun of my son on his KTM at least I can say I've ridden it.

Doesn't the U.S. Post Office have a lot of heavy handy rules and regulations? Guess they don't want anyone "disparaging" the Postal Service. Let them do it themselves!

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
kugelschreiber and krankenwagen are also a couple of my fan favorites. You should hear how I slur those words after a couple of sips from the Admiral's Moonshine jug.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Guess I'll have to remember where all those coconut trees are located here in Idaho. Come to think of it, C-Stores carrying coconut water aren't exactly close to any trails. Come to think of it, I don't think I carry an intravenous needle kit. Guess you're outta luck for getting a coconut water IV when you ride with the Admiral. Moonshine IV, I got you covered.
P.S. I'm gonna politely decline the raw horsemeat ice cream. The first thought was it would be like licking butt. Yuck!

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Coconut water is good stuff, no IV neccessary.
Coconut water has extended a few island remote beach camping trips where drinking water is the first of my supplies to be depleted. Dwarf varieties have their coconuts within reach, no climbing or risk of falling nuts on your head in middle of the night ...knocking the eyes out to get the water, or cracking hulls for the meat is another matter.
cocnut1.jpg
Dwarf-Coconut-Varieties.jpg

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
But...what kind of basement should I live in with those different keyboards? My moms or on my own?

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Ripleys tells you how long the longest tennis match was but not who played it. For those inquiring minds like mine, here is the answer: 8 years ago at Wimbledon, John Isner and Nicolas Mahut played the longest ever tennis match in history. The match went on for three days and took place over 11 hours and 5 minutes with Isner coming out victorious 70-68 in the final set.

Again, great the doggies found the snails but what did it mean to me? Here's a little more:
While the giant African land snail might seem like a fun exotic pet to keep, it's considered one of the most invasive pests in the world. There doesn't seem to be much appeal to keeping this animal as a pet, and it's illegal to do so in the United States.

Warning
Giant African snails are believed to carry a parasite (in its slime, no less) that is responsible for a form of meningitis that is harmful to humans.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Jane doesn't seem to be up to speed in worldly matters or doesn't get out much. Ostrich comes to mind.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Wish I had the gene mutation. It hurts like the dickens pulling nose hairs!

2641 - 2655 of 2655 Posts