TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the road in Illinois heading back towards Wash state then down to Socal and back to Arizona over the next week or so and I have a few TW items I don't need

Clarke Natural 2.7 Gallon new, never used still factory wrapped with plastic cap $195 total delivered (will trade for OEM steel 2014 or 2016 Blue color steel tank)

Genuine Yamaha OEM Service Manual - Gently used, clean $50 delivered
SAM_6192.JPG SAM_6194.JPG SAM_6195.JPG

Payment via Chase Bank's QuickPay or US Postal money order via snail mail

No paypal please

local pick up with cash along my route welcome

·
Registered
6,406 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

I'm interested in the service manual - new to the forum - live in Battle Ground,WA - in the area on your trip?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm interested in the service manual - new to the forum - live in Battle Ground,WA - in the area on your trip?
Hello and welcome to the forum I'm arriving back in Washington this morning stopping in Seatac today then heading south to Portland either Sunday eve or Monday and I could meet you in the BG area no problem.

I'll PM you my contact info thanks

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Will do.

Brian
I got your PM and I will take the tank. For some reason I can't reply to your PM from Tapatalk and I am at the race track in Watkins Glen until tomorrow. I will PM you tomorrow to square away billing and such. Sorry about posting like this but I wanted you to know I will take it. Thank you.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I am interested in a stock XT 250 tank with the shrouds if anyone has one.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found another gently used TW Service Manual for $50 total delivered

I have new, sealed OEM Yamaha manuals brand new for $69 total delivered available this Thursday August 11th

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I just received the clear (natural) tank from PlacerLode today. Thanks Fred!

I also shipped the black tank to Dryden-Tdub yesterday. Thanks Tom!

Tom, since the clear tank was new as received from Clarke, I wanted to give you a headsup about couple of things that won't be coming with the used black tank.

First are the instructions:

IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_1877.JPG

Next is the rubber bushing where the rear of the tank mounts to the frame. The other things are the gasket for the petcock and the screws for mounting the petcock. Sorry, but I didn't get any of these items with the black tank. These parts are probably available from Clarke, but I've heard that their customer service is not that great. You should be able to use the hardware and the seal from the stock petcock and may be able to improvise by using a piece or rubber hose in place of the rubber bushing. I think its primary function is protect the plastic from the metal mounting post on the frame.

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Tom & Brian, from my experience, you will need to make a gasket for the petcock. The one that comes with a new petcock will most likely not seal properly. Just FYI.
Hey Righteous, how about the original from my metal tank?

Tom

1 - 20 of 22 Posts