TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts
Not sure - but there seem to be some "spares" over here (Canary Islands)

Some big softy (me) leaves a bowl of water out for them - then some even bigger softy (her indoors) goes and buys some cat food ..... you can guess the rest

You want cats ? - fill yer boots - (before they fill mine) ........

·
Registered
19,576 Posts
Purple, I might be interested if you haves any spare orange rocket propelled kitties like your avatar. Cats here sometimes benefit from a little extra jump in escaping Mr. Coyote.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
We have urban coyotes. If your cat or dog gets out at night they will attack and kill it. Backyard is safe.
That's why you need Airedales like I raised....no stinking Coyotes mess with these guys....:eek:

Airedale 1.jpg airedale_terrier_0001.jpg Rags and Pat Michigan 1976.jpg

Mine ate Coyotes for lunch back on the farm....usually "Tag Teamed' the scrawny bastards....;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Used to hunt Groundhog back in Ontario when I was a kid. Bought a Savage Bmag and thought I'd pay the bro a visit and splatter a few G-hogs. He tells me they're all gone. Damn Coyotes! None there when I was a kid. I'd go splattering Coyotes now cept they are more Wiley.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Donkeys are also excellent deterrents. They'll kick the head in of any dog or coyote that comes near.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts