TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
C'mon guys, don't be so hard on the seller. This is free enterprise after all, isn't it? Besides, the lucky sucker( I mean buyer) gets an already broken in sprocket and to top it off, it's pre-lubed, .....yea, what a bargain!!!!! Lol

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
O Geez... Some other buyer snagged it up before I could. I just got a notice that it was sold already... :(

*That's what I get for not reading the posts below Tony's first.
That Dryden-Tdub dude got it before me...

Shucks, what a bummer, I feel your pain! I was behind you all the way on this one LittleTommy!!! Better luck next time. Lol

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
O Geez... Some other buyer snagged it up before I could. I just got a notice that it was sold already... :(

*That's what I get for not reading the posts below Tony's first.
That Dryden-Tdub dude got it before me...
Actually LT, I just bought it to flip it for a few extra dollars. You just don't see prices that low for a well trained front sprocket. PM me if you would be interested in buying it for a small markup.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I'll pay double; right now!!! Cash? Check? PayPal? Let me know right away!!!

Actually LT, I just bought it to flip it for a few extra dollars. You just don't see prices that low for a well trained front sprocket. PM me if you would be interested in buying it for a small markup.

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I'll pay double; right now!!! Cash? Check? PayPal? Let me know right away!!!

Easy there LT, I only accept American Express Travelers Cheques. Also I have received multiple PM"s from other misfits offering me triple what I paid. Since you are a valued asset here I will honor your offer of double plus shipping costs. You are going to love this at such a great price!

Tom

·
Registered
19,592 Posts
As a rare 1987 it is invaluable for the concours restoration jobs that fetch such astronomical prices at auction. What a collector's dream!

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Ahhh bro, that's so kind of you to help a member like me...I really appreciate it, I'm really touched bro, thank you. I will go to the bank tomorrow as soon as they open and have that headed your way within the hour.

Again, thank you so much bro, I'm sincerely touched. You should get the "Golden Bolt Award" for this... I just can't keep from crying with joy right now...

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Tony, think of the hundred's of dollars you could get for "The Chain", especially if you offered to throw in a free "only slightly used" master link!!!

Maybe the "Golden Screwed" award.

It does say "make offer". I wonder if one offered zero ($0.00) for it he would sell it for only the shipping charge?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts