TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One more sleep and TBob,my friend and brother-in -law leave for an epic two week adventure on our mighty TW200's. These bikes are about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.Every time I ride the little beast it puts a smile on my face. We originally planned to do a trip to Labrador/NFLD and back home but with the fires burning away in Labrador and me with asthma we switched gears last week and decided to go straight to NFLD.With more to do and see we should have a better time.The little machines will force us to slow down and smell the roses plus they will take us places our bigger bikes won't.It should be a friggan hoot and we can't wait till tomorrow. I promise to take lots of pictures and update this post once I return.

I would like to dedicate this ride to the memory of my Sister-in-Law Pam Vickery. Pam recently passed away due to complications from surgery required after a motorcycle accident. Pam was a larger than life gal. A true adventurous spirit with the soul of a gypsy who lived to ride.She was a true RIDER who put three times the miles on her Heritage Softail in a year than I do in one. She has road mini-bikes to Boss Hoss and everything in between.She was heavily involved with her passion. She taught the safe drivers course for many years and was a founding member of the "Bikers Down Society/Toad Memorial fund as well as a host of other activities.She loved life and knew how to live it.
Her dream was to retire,sell her house and ride around the world,and trust me she would have for sure. Hopefully she and Toad are riding the highways of Heaven on a couple of custom rides with the sun forever on their faces and the wind always at their backs.
[/URL][/IMG] Watch over me Pam. Ride in Peace.

Steve

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Condolences to you for the loss of your sister in law. What a great way to celebrate her memory. 2 weeks - it's going to be great! I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to your report. Ride safe, and have fun!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sorry for your loss, I am sure she will be watching over you. Looking forward to seeing the report on this one for sure!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Returned yesterday from the adventure.....and what an adventure it was. When I get time I will update with pictures. After 20 days on the road ( I extended it a bit) and a total of 3749km I need a bit of a rest. In the meantime here is a link to a thread I started on another forum.

Rockin' the Rock TW Style

·
Registered
503 Posts
glad to hear of your safe return. Get rested up so you can put together a good RR. TIM

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I"m glad you had a great trip, and made it home safely. I've no personal experience with that country, but from pictures I've seen it appears to be very beautiful. I'm looking forward to the report when you get some time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts