TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for some items from Rocky Mountain and wanted to get over $100 to get free shipping. I have 400 miles on my new T-Dub and figured I should change to an o-ring chain but guess what, they didn't carry a 428 chain in any length. Otherwise, the order was perfect and the prices were certainly competitive and I gave them a good review on BizRate, noting the absence of 428 chains in their inventory, figuring "Well, that's it." Today I got this message from Rocky Mountain:

Dear Thomas,

I’m contacting you regarding the comment that was made while taking the BizRate survey on our website. I’d like to thank you for your input as it’s great to receive feedback from our customers! I also wanted to follow up with you. Thank you for making us aware that we did not carry 428 O-ring chains. I forwarded this information to our Purchasing Department and they’ve since added DID 428 VX X-Ring Chains to our inventory! As soon as we have an image available and this item in stock, you’ll see it listed on our website! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this or if I can further assist you!

Regards,

Rachelle Gardiner | Assistant Project Manager - Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Toll free: 1.800.721.8253 fax: 1.801.465.8447 address: 1551 American Way, Payson, UT 84651 websites: www.rockymountainatvmc.com

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
I've dealt with Rocky mountain ATV before and had a good experience and wouldn't hesitate to order something from them again. It's nice to see they actually read their customer survey's, and a bonus they took action. Thanks for the heads up, when I replace my chain I'll certainly look them up.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Used em many times back in my "quad daze" a few years ago. Not only did they have the best price on Maxxis Big Horn's, but their service was great, fast shipping too. Great folks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've ordered from Rocky Mountain for many years on various bikes I've restored or repaired for people. Never had a lick of trouble from them on anything. Heck, I ordered from them this morning already.

Another damn good place is Dennis Kirk.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Yep, have ordered from Rocky mountain and dennis kirk, both good places.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts