TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks to be an interesting ride for the west side of Indiana. Starts in Terre Haute at 9:30am this Sunday. I am going to try to make it and I figured I would inform tw riders in the area. The guy putting on the ride is a real character so im sure it will be a good time especially with 3 creek crossings and a whole bunch of covered bridges. RoD 2014 (IN) - ADVrider

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeppers.. a few buddie im going with will be on klr's but there will be everthing from vstroms to small dual sports.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
had a pretty good turn out. Over 50 bikes showed up. Lots of old covered bridges and one mill that still going today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Part of the way through the ride ol Jim and I stopped out in the sticks to take a break under the shade and a few minutes later a guy came down the road on a lawn mower and started talking to us about ds bikes and such. Come to find out he pilots the fastest diesel in the world at high 6 sec quarter mile times at over 200mph. I found a youtube video of the car he drives. I thought that was neat considering we were out in the middle of know where.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts