TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ROX Riser Review

I mentioned earlier that at 6'1" I felt the TDub's bars could be a bit higher for me when standing, and that an elbow issue - cubital tunnel syndrome - had me most comfortable with my elbows nearly straight when riding.

First, I was pleasantly surprised at the overall quality and finish of the ROX pieces:

They give me not only a bit of rise, but a bit more reach as well.

I went on my longest ride to date Sunday, about 100 miles from N GA to our property in Lenoir City, TN. I think the bars are now in the sweet spot for me:

The key is I did not have quite the issue with hand numbness I did before with my elbows bent more. And, for my ergonomics the seat is not too bad at all - worst for me is a rounded profile, which presses against my pudendal nerve and can lead to annoying numbness in my naughty parts in very short order. The flat, hard seat on the TDub works pretty well for me.

As an aside, the little TDub was an absolute hoot on the twisty backroads I mostly rode up on. TN 68 for those who know the area. Felt like a tiny, slightly underpowered Super Motard - well, maybe without the "Super". ;)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Hi Ed,

Are those the 2" rise model?

Looks like you have them pushed forward quite a bit.

jb

·
Registered
910 Posts
I have the same ones with the 2" lift - flat out love em - so much more comfortable both standing and sitting. Very good design as well

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the 2" Rock as well. What a difference! I stand in comfort and seated position is much improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts