TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
"Vote carefully"? This population? Way to ignorant to "vote carefully". Way too many confuse thinking with rearranging their prejudices for "vote carefully".

·
Registered
789 Posts
Vote? Makes any difference? Not hardly. Our goverenment has not been "for or of the people" for a very very long time.
Founded by landed gentry, the common man has been good only for cannon fodder. Our country is run by money and is
dependant on cheap energy and a constantly growing economy is the face of dwindling global resources with ever increasing demands. Choose your vote carefully? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Like there is a difference between Liberal, Conservative., Democrat or Republican. The founding fathers all agreed that when a government is not responding to it's people it's okay to rebel and change it. I believe one even remarked it was our "duty" to do so.
Marx felt the same. The time is coming. The dichotomy between the rich and poor continues get larger as predicted. The numbers of rich continue to dwindle as the numbers of poor increase. I think excercising your voting rights is important as being a citizen but your time is better spent praying for the revolution.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Well, there have been quite a few
sniped cops lately. Not surprising considering the flagrant
violations of constitutional principles lately, especial by those who
really should know better. Maybe the snipers are our first modern
patriots? After all, the first to die at the Boston Massacre was
Crispus Attucks, a man of African ancestry.

When the rural Millennials decide they
have nothing left to loose the poop is going to hit the turbine.
When the rural Millennials decide they
have nothing left to loose the poop is going to hit the turbine.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Vote? Makes any difference? Not hardly. Our goverenment has not been "for or of the people" for a very very long time.
Founded by landed gentry, the common man has been good only for cannon fodder. Our country is run by money and is
dependant on cheap energy and a constantly growing economy is the face of dwindling global resources with ever increasing demands. Choose your vote carefully? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Like there is a difference between Liberal, Conservative., Democrat or Republican. The founding fathers all agreed that when a government is not responding to it's people it's okay to rebel and change it. I believe one even remarked it was our "duty" to do so.
Marx felt the same. The time is coming. The dichotomy between the rich and poor continues get larger as predicted. The numbers of rich continue to dwindle as the numbers of poor increase. I think excercising your voting rights is important as being a citizen but your time is better spent praying for the revolution.
The only good reason I can see to vote at all is to cancel out the vote of some other whom you consider to be an Idiot! I honestly can't remember a time where my vote was For an official as much as it was to being against another.

GaryL

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I agree, Gary. I've never voted for anyone or anything, always against the greater of two evils.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts