TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw something like this on the forum and have been waiting to get this project done. Saw a welder buddy this week and brought the project over with me. Thanks for the help Johnny! I think the results are great. Probably a bit of overkill with the 4" wide plate , but the steel was already that size and so we only had to cut to length, clean up, and weld. The rotopax attachment can be put on in just a couple of minutes. Added a plate across the cyclerack and both Tinman Tim panniers. Cleaned up with some brushes and sandpaper and then repainted.

IMG_3138.JPG IMG_3139.JPG IMG_3141.JPG

Rear rack looked so good that I thought I would touch up the front rack. Too lazy to take it off so......

IMG_3143.JPG

I didn't use any of this stuff that came with the rotopax mount.

IMG_3146.JPG

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
End results. If I purchased another mount or two, I could potentially carry three rotopax. I have never ridden any rough trails with the Tinman Tim panniers installed. Has anyone else? Do they ride ok? Even loaded?

IMG_3144.JPG IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3148.JPG IMG_3151.JPG

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was all cheaper than the Clarke tank of course. I don't need too much extra fuel every ride, but sure would be nice to have when you need it. Gonna try this for awhile. Still considering that Clarke tank though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts