TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally after wanting one for years I got a 2004 TW. Some guy rode by my house with it and I flagged him down. He pulled over and after a little discussion he asked me if I wanted to buy it and two days later his bike was mine. Under 600 miles, mint condition, and I got it for $1800. Now that boxy stock light has to go! I am anxiously waiting to see some pics of TW's that converted to a round headlight. Please let me know where you got it and what you paid. Thanks!

Reactions: TW-Brian

·
Registered
134 Posts

Here is a picture of mine. I got the 7 1/4" headlight from a motorcycle wrecking yard and don't know what it was off of. It has a threaded stud on each side that I mounted to aluminum brackets I made. The wind screen is a Puig.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a brand new chrome yamaha headlight housing and mounting bracket ,7 inch ,if your interested ,I bought out a dealerships parts dept when they went belly up .I will go get a picture in a few minutes .

·
Registered
258 Posts
image.jpg Very hard to get descent pictures image.jpg you can google yha 146 for better pictures and descriptions .If your interested you can have it for $40.00 plus shipping .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts