TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 TW
227 Posts
You need to be more specific on what upgrades your thinking about.
The search community box at the top of the page can be a big help.
procycle.us is also a good place to start looking.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Not sure why you would post this in this forums.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Where else would he ask ?

(I know what you mean, but give the guy a break - it's his first post) .......
Because an RPS Magician 250 is not a TW200. Googled and found the bike. Nope, not a TW200 at all. Maybe someone should point out to him this is a Yamaha TW200 forum, not a RPS Magician 250 forum?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Looking for info on part upgrades.
Hey Moonlite, it might be worth mentioning that while maybe there are a few people who have seen/ridden/own a magician 250, there may not be as many resources and experience on this forum to give you information that you are looking for.

There are a lot of posts about changes and upgrades for your motorcycle over on www.chinarider.net

Where you can get a lot/most answers about a TW200's here, chinariders.net will probably be able to answer your questions better there.

·
Registered
21,594 Posts
That was a very courteous and helpful reply Big Blake, good man.
Keep it up and the internet just might revert back to the professional exchange of information like back in the early days of DARPA. (y)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like golf carts. I was looking at one of the gas golf carts that shuts off every time you stop, and then jumps back to life when you hit the gas.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I like golf carts. I was looking at one of the gas golf carts that shuts off every time you stop, and then jumps back to life when you hit the gas.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Isn't that how the cars in Autotopia at Disneyland work? Hit the throttle, the motor starts and off you go. Heck, Subaru Outback works that way too. Ha! Had a loaner and thought, uh oh when it did this 'trick' at a stop light. No one warned me.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
The only thing good about golf is that they make awesome MX tracks. I am PROUD to admit I've NEVER swung a golf club other than putt-putt golf. (Miniature Golf for the unwashed)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Mr 3... Over and over again I am amazed at out similarities. I don't shoot golf either. Seems silly, though my friends who do it all say I would love it.

I once had a romantic midnight encounter on a golf course. Fully naked and fully engaged. It ended badly with a poorly timed emission... from a bunch of sprinklers.

·
Registered
21,594 Posts
Golf cart paths make pretty good night time bicycle racetracks for those with good night vision. Lights will just increase probability of getting caught.
Under a full moon with freshly watered and freshly mown grass of the right length sometimes glory rings, or diffraction rings, sometimes referred to as the Specter of the Bracken would be enjoyed around my head's shadow. Usually see these from a mountain peak or pinnacle as one's shadow from the sun is projected on for or uniform cloud banks below. Pretty neat to see them from the moon in a suburban setting at night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts