TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I turns water into HHO gas (?).
I have a bridge I'd like to sell you with this invention.
If this worked, you would see it all over the world, unless the inventor was assasinated by the oil/gas industry.

Now if you could separate the hydrogen and oxygen gases using the battery power from a bike, you might have something. But I bet that would use more electrical power than made from a bike. And when they bubble out together don't they immediately recombine into water?

Registered
If this worked, you would see it all over the world, unless the inventor was assasinated by the oil/gas industry.
That reminds me of an article I just read, about a guy who invented a cheap voltage regulator for disposable batteries, that can extend their lives up to 8x over. Instead of for example a 1.5V battery running low and dropping voltage so it quits working in what its powering (It still has 80% energy left), the little contraption keeps the voltage at 1.5 so it keeps working. It will make a "dead" battery run like a new one again. This guy's office was broken into, a very professional break in job mind you, and they stole all his information. He already had a patent granted so if they copy it they will have to pay him but sounds like he surely got someone's attention.

Registered
When used on a truck you lose about 3 mpg using these. It takes more energy to generate the elcetricuty to run it than it produces. Water is like the ash left after a fire. Theres no energy in it. See the laws of thermodynamics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts