TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to talk about this years ride. Mel's Diner will be there serving up the usual great chow and the broke back biscuit will be hot and controversial to say the least. We have the camp and ride each year in June and Purple can't make it from June 23rd to the 26th so that weekend is out. I have a call into the Santa Margarita KOA , (4765 Santa Margarita Lake Road, Santa Mararita Ca. 93453) to find out what weekend would have the least activity. 1-800-562-5619

Ronnydog

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
This one is going to be a "I'll know before I go". Between Moab and an out-of-state wedding on PPE's no-go weekend, it's gonna be tight.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Now that the Moab event has been completed, is there any new information on this ride? I have been to the two prior and am hopefull that I can make this a three peat.
Joemama

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have not made reservations at the KOA for this ride so far, I will try to get to the park within the next few days to see when can get the area we enjoy having. It may have to be as late as this fall, but will keep things up to date here. Had some real catching up after that foodfest in Moab.
Mel

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Ooo, I already have off the last week of August and the first two weeks of September, so I could be very interested in a Fall slot for Number Three!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts