TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense to the good old U. S. of America...I'm just getting sick and tired of some of the "movements' going on here in the last decade.

The more I look at Russia, the more I seriously consider moving there in the future. No westernized, B.S. PC, "progressive" agenda, relaxing gun control, doing what needs to be done against ISIS (unlike the U.S....). It just keeps looking better and better. Granted, I am BY NO MEANS well informed on any of this (yet!). I do like the physical land here in the U.S. quite a bit more. But from what I have seen in recent times, Russia is looking like a pretty cool place to live, as far as the sociopolitical environment goes. Putin seems to be great leader.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Thanks SkiPro, I was looking unsuccessfully for that video awhile back when someone here had a question about resolving Duro-to-swingarm clearance issues. :D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yea, I can't imagine that he's got anything other than a stock swingarm on there, but maybe he does.

Also, I note quite a pile of rubber shavings on the ground before he starts on that tire. Obviously he's done a few before this shot.

Also, Also, check out 1:25 on the video. That's some knife!! Ha! Note the tire in that photo; how it looks shaped.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Holy hell! Have you guys seen this!? If this doesn't make you stop and think for a moment...

Feel free to skip to ten minutes...

Warning: content may be disturbing to some viewers...watch at your own risk...

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Putin is exactly right when it comes to letting perverts adopt children, and Islamic Immigration....on those 2 subjects at least, we could learn a few things....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
K.J. Time to get your student visa. Go over and study for a few years then get Putin on this forum. Maybe he can use the name Big Red One or perhaps Obama's Pitcher.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Say what you will about the politics of the players, the horrors of war, Allah akbar, etc...you gotta admit the Russians build some kick ass helicopters. images-20.jpeg
Even their Mi-24D's from thirty years ago might give us a run for our money.
Maybe KJ will want to emigrate and get his pilot's license.:p

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Often Stinger-proof and .50cal resistant as we found out in Afghanistan. Hellfires should work on them though, just hope we don't have to find out too soon.:(

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Xracer: Putin would TOTALLY ride a TW! I mean, he literally would, haha ;)

Fred: Yes! I read a book a few years ago about Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980's. The descriptions of cutting edge, ultra-lethal Russian helicopter gunships obliterating whole villages were quite intense. And it's funny that you mention getting a pilot license. If not for the ENORMOUS cost of doing that here in California, I WOULD have chosen that as a career! I looked into it quite a lot several years ago and was ready to actually go do it. Then I learned a little more about the financing requirements for a career as a helo pilot (impossible for someone like myself to get a hold of that kind of funding)...

Phelonius: I am unsure, although apparently at least used TW's can be had there. As long as I don't have to ride a Ural, I'll be okay ;D. Are new Japanese vehicles not exported to Russia? Sorry for my ignorance in this matter.

As for learning Russian: I would be more than happy to do so! I will find the experience enjoyable. The irony here is that I'm actually an English major working toward my BS and TESL certificate. So once these are obtained, Russia might actually offer better employment opportunities for me than the U.S. This profession is in high demand over there.

And the women? I have always thought that Russian women are the hottest on the planet, bar none!
http://prepare-and-protect.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/guns-hot-women_1920x1200.jpg

1 - 20 of 52 Posts