Lucky man for sure!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ho Lee Krap!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow, motorcyclist had just been passed by a white suv that then got hit by an oncoming car. He slipped between the vehicles as debris was still flying. Wow...

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I had something very similar happen some years ago. Driving on the interstate I saw a car coming in the opposite direction veer off into the median and when I got to where he was about to cross right in front of me his car was airborne and flew right over mine. He hit the other side and flipped but was ok and said he just fell asleep. He would have hit me head on at 65 if his car did not go airborne.

This MC guy is about as lucky as I was.

GaryL

·
Registered
746 Posts
I think the same stuff happens here it's just that EVERYBODY over there has a dash cam because the insurance and court system is so crooked.

Definitely his lucky day and the passenger too.
That's what I was gonna say. It's getting that way here, too.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sorry DA and WEC. I have to disagree. There's just way too much on those web cams. And a lot has to be from the crazed speeders and the Demon Stoly. We had an Albertan riding buddy who would come to our meets around here every year. He had great stories of his adventures over there as he was in the oil business and spent a lot of time in Russia. Unfortunately last year it killed him. Drunk ran him over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts