TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beautiful 2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL-1000 with 5240 original miles, recent full service in November 2017 by Temecula MotorSports ($1500 service) new ECM under factory recall

Recent new Tires

Clear Clean WA State title

I am not a street rider so I have no use for it myself although I considered keeping it for the Arizona mountain twisties where it would be a blast

Pristine condition with only minor little scuffs on the outer edge of the hand guards from storage

Sell $4795 cash or trade / part trade for late model low mile TW(s)

Trade/Part Trade for any 2001 or newer TW200 low miles - Trade/Part Trade Honda eu7000is or eu3000is generators - Trade/Part Trade 2009 or newer Honda Ruckus 50 - Trade/Part Trade 2005-2006 Honda Big Ruckus - I like clean low miles and pretty no junkers need apply :)

I'm in Seattle today Feb 19th getting ready to roll back south on I-5 to Los Angeles and then to Arizona so I can deliver anywhere along my travel route free of charge
SAM_9347.JPG SAM_9351.JPG SAM_9352.JPG SAM_9350.JPG SAM_9362.JPG SAM_9354.JPG

More pics on request but there's nothing but good stuff to see - no apologies on the quality of this machine

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gosh that would make my commute to work much nicer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
it really rotates the earth after a short ride in my storage lot I got on a TW and thought the clutch was slipping

On the V-Strom I barely got to 2nd gear and ran out of my 1/2 mile straight away in a few seconds requiring all the braking available! but the TW I'm in 5th gear wide open and it still takes a long time to get to the dumpsters at the other end lol

·
Registered
674 Posts
it really rotates the earth after a short ride in my storage lot I got on a TW and thought the clutch was slipping

On the V-Strom I barely got to 2nd gear and ran out of my 1/2 mile straight away in a few seconds requiring all the braking available! but the TW I'm in 5th gear wide open and it still takes a long time to get to the dumpsters at the other end lol
Stop tempting me....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
eric,
you never knew the $2k+/- tdub would be so expensive did you??

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sadly it’s not a California legal bike the prior owner found out the hard way!

As far as how loud it is I’d say it’s quiet it has a little thump much like stock TW pipe but certainly not loud

Over the past few weeks I’ve had numerous offers of $4500 and speaking with my V-Strom guru today he said I should take the $4500 so I might do that

I have a nice KLX250 part trade offer back in Phoenix which looks like my best offer so far and I’ll make an extra grand on the KLX

I’ll leave it up for sale til I get back to AZ sometime early next week

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
It is and it's as perfect as can be. You'll get a million folks lovin this bike if someone buys it. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing wrong with it. It will go and take you anywhere you want to go. If you know me, you know I take real good care of all my bikes... This is a sweet deal and barely broke in.

If you are interested, I wouldn't wait. A bike like this doesn't come along very often...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
So, it is a really nice bike...
AND it belonged to somebody who is famous?

OUTSTANDING!!!

It is and it's as perfect as can be. You'll get a million folks lovin this bike if someone buys it. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing wrong with it. It will go and take you anywhere you want to go. If you know me, you know I take real good care of all my bikes... This is a sweet deal and barely broke in.

If you are interested, I wouldn't wait. A bike like this doesn't come along very often...

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
If you are near Spokane, lunch is on me Rick. :D Heck, you can even spend a couple nights visiting if you wish...
Thanks LT when does it warm up in Spokane?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts