TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALCON,

I am looking for anyone that rides in the San Antonio TX area. I haven't been here long and I have owned my 06 TW even less. Looking for a group to go riding with, mainly because I don't know where any good riding is. Any takers?

DesertRat

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, so no one has responded to this topic. am i safe to assume that there are no TX riders either? if you're out there, please let me know.

thanks!

DezertRat

·
Registered
200 Posts
Try the Two Wheeled Texans forum.

I'm over in East Texas and don't get to San Antonio.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try the Two Wheeled Texans forum.

I'm over in East Texas and don't get to San Antonio.
There are lot's of us around. I'm in Leander, north west of Austin. Get on TWTEX.com and ridedualsport.com. I've got an F650GS Dakar, XR650L, G450X and my trusty TW200. My wife has an R1100RS, F650GS and her trusty TW200. We'll be in Big Bend next week with the Texas Adventure crowd.

Robert

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the Houston area, but I don't know of any other Houston areas TW riders.

jason,

where do you go riding? i dont know of any trails or dirt roads. i am willing to travel a little to get there though...

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Anyone live near Kendall County, TX? I will be moving there this fall. Found a place for riding called GSL Ranch GSL Ranch - Texas Motorcycle and ATV Trails

I'm wondering if there are any other places to ride in Kendall county.

Also, how redneck is this part of TX? (no offense). I used to live in central TX so I have no idea what it's like outside of that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts