TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be great to see all the Bay Area TW's on the road at once. Any Bay Area riders interested in putting together a Ride? Mt Hamilton, Gilroy Hot Springs, Mt. Madona, Uvas Canyon???

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I'd be interested if the date works out for me.

A few of us local Nutjobs did a Mines Road/Mt Hamilton ride, and met at The Junction followed by a ride to Frank Raines OHV Park a few years ago. It was fun and most of the participants are still active here on the forum - Joeband, Elime, BillMichaels, WS23, Mogcamper.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
one vote for august 12th.

have you been to metcalf? it's not the best, but it's local and has some fun trails, and it's usually empty.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Aug 12 ??? That is a long ways into the future.

Anybody up for a mid-week ride at Hollister? We can meet there. I haven't been there is over a year. But only if The Challenge Loop is open.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ride to work so no Hollister for me mid week. I was thinking of dates between the two big holidays when more may be available.

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Gosh, with the lengthening days and intense moonlight this week I would be heading up to Mt.Hamilton midweek jamming through the twistiess to catch the sunset and moonrise up at the observatory.
Lots of the road-less-traveled descending on the east side too.
If I could have fun strafing those corners in an underpowered sports car you folks should be able to do the same with underpowered motorcycles.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm Listening for a ride. Prefer the "dirt" Hollister mid. week tho. and not planning that far ahead for a day ride. Next week or the week after would be good. So thats 2 for the Hollister Hills maybe 3. What day? elime check in on the challenge loop to see if its open. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man,

Depending on when you guys go, Id love to join up. Im healing from a work injury, but Im hoping to get back in action soon!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'd prefer to have the engine guard installed, but I think I'd be down to try Metcalf with the CBX. If you all would allow it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts