TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Sand Hills?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Fred 
#1 ·
Like "Long Valley", "Bald Mountain" or "Bear Valley" I think many places also have the common place name of "Sand Hills".
Well, the other week I think I was traveling through an area called Sand hIlls when the single track network I was chasing flowed through this area of interesting outcrops.
So I turned the camera on and played around for 5 minutes before meandering on home. Here is some of the take.
I just may have to find my way back sometime.

#2 ·
Fred you post a lot of really great videos but this one highlights what I like best about the riding t-dub and that is simply having fun.
Play riding in easy to moderate terrain is a great skill builder, I saw you check traction side hilling and it’s more forgiving to learn here than Moab.

#3 ·
Maybe a group ride around here next spring could be done before the heat of summer and after the current below freezing weather. Region got half a foot of snow or more last week but melts quickly.
Adam, Rider21 & I have ridden mostly the adjacent Dogskins & Moon Rock areas. From my other Dogskin videos one can see many days of different riding that can be strung together with lots of play potential.
For anyone else who just wants to go there and ride there you don't have to stay in the remote canyons, there are plenty of enormous parking/camping locations for the largest motorhomes plus motel accommodations an hour away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.