TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick video of late October's Ride and Shoot hosted by Dan and Sue out of McCloud Bridge Campground.
A nice relaxing ride out to a defunct copper smelter on another arm of the Shasta Lake. Good food , roaring campfire and great company made for another memorable weekend.
Dan & Sue, Mike's House of Madness, BananaChunks and yours truly.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Oh yes, the Ride and shoots. Grab the gun. Grab the bullets. Grab the bike. Grab and get. It was a grab'in good time! Had MHMaddness pinned down behind the metal Bear Box avoiding a hail of BB's from SanDue's BB gun. Mike is a great sport! I should be ashamed of myself. The Ride and Shoot 2 was a blast also. Had a little rain to settle the dust. That year we shared the camp ground with the deer hunters. This year there was no one but TW riders. Had the grounds to our selves. The Ride and Shoot One, was the best and the worst. No one else showed up but Sue and I. It was the best because Sue went Skinny dipping. Oh yes! It was also the worst because Dan went Skinny dipping. Oh no! We have the "dipping" part mastered, it's the "skinny" part we are having trouble with. I think shooting the pumpkin was a lot fun. More pumpkins next year with surprise contents in them. Don't miss next year! Dirts a Flyen SanDue :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Nice. looked like a Mar's Landscape towards the end.
I was waiting for the "shooting part" :(

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I didn't video at the SuperFund Site but here are some clips Sue took on her phone:

Don't think any of us would qualify at Camp Perry's National Civilian Marksmanship Program but we had fun casually tossing a little lead around.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
More:
[video=youtube;E4gL-c6N32A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoxQ2e8gALk"]Ride & Shoot[/URL]Ride & Shoot

Susan Ross

Note to Youtube video posters: Give unique names to your videos to make relocating them easier. With only the name "Oct.31 2018" I had to search through a couple hundred or so of the several thousands of videos posted that day globally on Youtube

1 - 6 of 6 Posts