TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The surest way to never offend anyone with your words is to never say anything of importance!

Censorship dumbs down every conversation. Political correctness will be the downfall of this once great nation. Enjoy the mindless drivel that is today's entertainment or be scolded for not knowing your place.

Tom

·
Registered
195 Posts
Whew. And I was worried I might offend someone.

Reactions: fielding

·
Registered
503 Posts
thanks to todays media/television, it seems to me that stupidity is celebrated. If not, would you ever have heard of Honey Boo Boo?

now I must go clean my keyboard/screen, cuz I typed that.

sorry I said anything

·
Registered
195 Posts
Reactions: fielding

·
Registered
273 Posts
nah...
I can spout idiotic trivial nonsense and just as easily offend.

"politics makes wonderful ham brisket for homosexuals advocating for gun toting neocons at a PETA parade!"

See?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah...
I can spout idiotic trivial nonsense and just as easily offend.

"politics makes wonderful ham brisket for homosexuals advocating for gun toting neocons at a PETA parade!"

See?
This may be true but to tell you the truth after reading this I'm too confused to be offended or upset!

Tom

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can I be be the Black sheep in this conversation????

70% of the Bible is written about war and genocide.

Also 70% of the bible Ignores The Sixth commandment.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Actually there is a translation problem allowing your presumption to help you to error in claiming a 70% ignoring of the Sixth Commandment. The word in Hebrew translated to "KILL" in the KJV really means should have been translated "Murder". All murdering is killing, but not all killing is murdering. 100% of the bible is about one thing; getting back to the relationship Adam had with God in the garden.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
^^^^ Can I Get an AMEN? :D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
100% of the bible is about one thing; getting back to the relationship Adam had with God in the garden.
With all due respect... can you articulate that relationship?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Can I be be the Black sheep in this conversation????

70% of the Bible is written about war and genocide.

Also 70% of the bible Ignores The Sixth commandment.

It's not the Bible that ignores, it's the people who ignore. The Bible points the way to live, few there be who follow. There are some who do follow however.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Actually there is a translation problem allowing your presumption to help you to error in claiming a 70% ignoring of the Sixth Commandment. The word in Hebrew translated to "KILL" in the KJV really means should have been translated "Murder". All murdering is killing, but not all killing is murdering. 100% of the bible is about one thing; getting back to the relationship Adam had with God in the garden.
With all due respect... can you articulate that relationship?
Sure. Look into the eyes of an infant. We are born knowing the Creator. Then we grow to think we are smart enough to manage our own affairs, just as the Deceiver did, and though the Creator's heart mourns for us, the Creator allows our choices for ourselves. The Creator never gives up on us, we give up on the Creator.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Adam walked with God in the cool of the day. The Samarian's word for it was Ruah. I would call it the spirit of the day. It was what was described as when the priest ministered in the temple or the tabernacle in the wilderness.

Humans walk through life like the people in the movie about the matrix. We try to define and explain everything in our ignorance. Over 95% (I pulled that number out of my hind side) of them never realize they are spiritual beings having a human experience. They are like a two dimensional being trying to explain their observation of a sphere passing through their plane. (It was a dot, then a growing ring, then a diminishing ring, that became a dot again before it disappeared. We try to explain Quantum mechanics/physics only to become amazed that results of experiments can have the determination of weather or not something is a particle or a wave influenced solely by having or not having an observer observing. Some people are made angry that their hatred of theology can not be justified by science as not existing, or simply stated quantum physics states that an observer can by simply observing change the back history of an experiment's results instantly. Max Planck (the father of quantum physics) said," All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and hold this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." Einstein said," When the answer is simple, God is answering."

God has been represented throughout history by a large number of people that He tells," I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

I have a book "Alleged Discrepancies Of The Bible" that is full of men's misunderstandings of scripture. Neat read for anyone that wants to troll christians on the internet. Most Christians haven't studied enough to dispute the "Satanic Bible" by Anton Lavey. A book that conflicts itself by denying the theological and giving it's readers the out of being "Atheistic Satanists", and later helping them to conjure Satan. Further I would guarantee that 99.99% have never delved far enough in to read let alone grasp "Enochian Physics: The Structure of the Magical Universe" a book in (Llewellyn's high magick series). I've owned and read more dark books than most magick stores have in stock. Even had store owners try to talk me out of purchasing some of them by Aleister Crowley. I spent thousands of dollars on them and it took me hours to burn them all. As much as I searched out the dark side, I've attempted to understand God. What I have learned is that the smartest men seam to be those that know their lack of knowledge.

If you woke up one day to realize that you were a selfish and mean person that also slept and dreamed in lucidity and you could change your reality both in sleep and while awake, would you? I don't worry about who I am when I'm by myself anymore. I don't live in the false belief of existential aloneness anymore. Martin Luther King talked about a person not being able to understand where he was coming from if they had not been where he had been. As a man can not be God, it only leaves One that truly can understand me. I do not exist alone and do not desire to. I want to walk with God in the cool of the day. I'll look at the bible as being about getting back to the garden. Can I explain it? Not as well as the 750,000+ words in the King James Version of the bible. The book of Acts is the only book in the bible that has no ending. It's a good place to start.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Really? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Wow, another person who doesn't think for himself.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts