TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my '93 TW200 about 2 weeks ago. Love exploring my city on this bike and just wanted to share some photos with you all.

3M.JPG
photo 1TWBRC5.JPG
photo 2TWBRC4.JPG
TWR3.JPG
TWR5.JPG

PS: I am slowly modifying the bike a little at a time as well. I couldn't stand the huge yellow, white & purple "TW" logo on the tank so I had to cover it up with stickers until I decide what color to paint the tank.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Looks like you're having fun already. Thanks for posting some pics of warmer places for us snow dummies. Do you know you don't have a license plate?

At first I was thinking about painting over the TW on my tank too. Then I came to like it...sort of a badge of pride or something. It really depends on what you want tho.

Welcome to TW Land:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tirebiter. Yeah, I went to the DMV last week to get a tag and the title had to be corrected because the seller didn't sign his name exactly as it was typed out on the title. So I'm still waiting to get that all squared away. In the meantime, Bham cops haven't even looked twice at me (knock on wood). But I carry my BoS, title, and paperwork with me in case they do.

And yeah, I wish my TW logo was a lot cooler but the early 90's logo is pretty dumb. Maybe after I paint the tank, I'll stencil a cooler TW logo back in. I'm definitely proud to be a TW owner though and have been getting questions and positive comments from lots of folks all over town. It's an awesome bike!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Ghost Logo: Paint it the color you want, then get vinyl "TW" graphics made in the same color. Inconspicuous Pride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts