TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new helmet and am leaning towards the Schuberth E1 modular. I'd like to get something with the flip up face and I want it to be quiet enough I don't need earplugs. I see a white one on Amazon for 690.
I ride mostly around farm fields 10-20mph with the occasional street run at 50mph or so. Trips to the Sierras will be soon and I love me'a tech trail.
Anyone have one of these yet or have other suggestions to look at? Do you Schuberth owners really like yer helmets?

"She gives good helmet" hehehe

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
We met Chris from Fl in Moab he had a modular Shubert and really liked it. Some of the cycle gear modulars with BT are @ $200 and getting great reviews. It seems the more you pay the lighter the helmet is.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I own a C3 as well and i have been very happy with mine. I use mine on my road bike and its super quiet and very comfortable. If the E1 has been available when i was looking for a dual sport helmet i would have got one. I got an Arai XD instead.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Just sold my C3Pro.
Waiting for the availability and fit of the C4 helmets.
Still using my Shoei Neotec.
Those are my street helmets.

For offroad, I use a Bilt (CycleGear) adventure helmet without Bluetooth. Comfortable and gets the job done.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have a modular for my street bike - it tends to close on trail rides with many bumps - the worst is when it partially closed....can't see! I got a Fly Racing helmet with a flip up shield (full face) - good sound suppression, comfortable and at speed has very good wind protection. I use it on my street bike on windy days, much quieter than my modular. It cost about $170.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts